We believe that great leaders create great cultures and great organizations. Too often, a “culture strategy” falls at the bottom of the priority list for leaders. Organizational culture must be a priority for executive leaders.
Building a Cultural Strategy
Our Culture Strategists work with you to define the organizational culture you want and build a strategy to achieve it, as well as measure its efficacy. Using our Eight Culture Markers we help you to build a clear path to infuse the cultural strategy into the organization.
Eight Culture Markers
- Organizational Values, Norms, and Beliefs
- Talent Acquistion and Management
- Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
- Policy and Accountability
- Data & Metric Tracking
- Executive & Leadership Engagement and Buy-In
- Employee Compensation, Benefits, and Rewards
- Internal & External Communication