Deb HallbergDirector of Business Development
Deb’s depth and breadth of experience has garnered respect and honors in a broad range of high profile industry groups that include major corporations, healthcare, entrepreneurial businesses, legal, industry trade groups, trade associations and nonprofits.
For over 15 years she was the Director of Development with Barnes and Thornburg, Attorneys at Law where she helped grow both the Life Sciences industry group and the Entrepreneurial Services Group.
Deb served as the CEO of Pass the Torch For Women Foundation for four years. During her tenure, the organization tripled its participation by mentees and mentors, tripled is sponsorships and grant fundings which enabled the organization to continue its offerings throughout the pandemic.
Affiliations – Deb is a very active participant and contributor to many organizations including:
- Central Indiana Business Woman’s Advisory Council [Chair]
- Healthcare Business Women’s Association – [Director]
- Indiana Governor’s Conference for Women
- Women in High Tech [Board Member]
- Delta Tau Delta
- National Association of Professional Women [VIP Woman of Year]
- Association Of Corporate Counsel
- Minority Business Magazine – 2017 Summer Golden Laurel Honoree For Excellence in Business
- National Association of Business Women – 2015-16 VIP Woman of the Year Circle
- Venture Club of Indiana – 2014 Distinguished Service Award
- 2012 Indy Top 50 Business Connectors
Deb and her husband, Bill, have a blended family that includes four adult children and five grandchildren.